FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flickering/Fields problem with render

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charles Default
Flickering/Fields problem with render
on Nov 1, 2016 at 12:55:23 pm

Hello, i made a animation in Cinema 4D with Vray and GI with animated camera of a interior design in 30fps,
i solved the problem of flickerin lights, but after in after effects or premiere when i import the png sequence at the time of render i have a flickerin problem in the animation it seems like if missing frames :S
i had rendered in all formats and i have the same problem in all, is like jumpin and not fluid.

this is the render

can you help me? Thanks

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Flickering/Fields problem with render
on Nov 1, 2016 at 2:38:11 pm

If you right-click on your image sequence in Ae and choose Interpret Footage, what is the frame rate of the image sequence?

Also, are you certain that you rendered from C4D at 24 fps? There are two places to set the frame rate: one in the Project Settings (Edit > Project Settings, or Ctrl+D) to set the way the timeline works inside of C4D, and one in the Render Settings (Render > Edit Render Settings, or Ctrl+B), which actually governs output.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Charles Default
Re: Flickering/Fields problem with render
on Nov 1, 2016 at 3:52:11 pm

Ok i look the interpret footage and was in 24, i changed to 30, and now is a few better the render, have a little flickering but....is better and in cinema all is in 30 fps.
I don't know why, but still existing a little flickering when the camera moves :S

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]