FORUMS: list search recent posts

Assistance to visually reverse engineer a clip and share as to how you think it was done.. :)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Brigantino
Assistance to visually reverse engineer a clip and share as to how you think it was done.. :)
on Oct 17, 2016 at 11:00:49 pm
Last Edited By Thomas Brigantino on Oct 17, 2016 at 11:01:35 pm

Hi,

To keep this short, I attached a 35 second clip of a style of video tutorial presentation that I want to create. If you can please provide your expert assessment as to all things necessary to create with consideration of what I think below, that would be very much appreciated!

10690_timelinepm2vtproprojectiontypes.webm.zip

Assessment:

Background, when visible as the display torque left or right and it seems to behave with a Wiggle Expression.

Computer Display, I think it is a 2D object, flat and pre-composed containing the video layer.

Camera Rig, attached to a Null Object, the Camera Settings are a bit elusive with a narrow focal point, there are several preset camera movements used repeatedly and I feel that behavior is driven by expressions rather than keyframe.

Looking for your guidance, thoughts on what you assess and if there is a plugin that can create this sharing what it is would be great!

Thank you!

Thomas

Return to posts index

Jim Arco
Re: Assistance to visually reverse engineer a clip and share as to how you think it was done.. :)
on Oct 19, 2016 at 12:04:26 pm

I suspect you're not getting any responses because your link is to a zip file. Most folks don't like to have to down load a file, and many are concerned about viruses. Then your zip contains a .web file which doesn't play on my PC.

Can you provide a different format?

Jim

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]