FORUMS: list search recent posts

What techniques/effects are used to make something like this...?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kishen Gajjar
What techniques/effects are used to make something like this...?
on Oct 13, 2016 at 2:48:12 pm

Hello - first of all just want to say hi and thank you for the tips and advice i have picked up from this forum.

Has proved to be very, very useful and up until now i have managed to find solutions to questions i had by just searching the forums.

Only been using AE for about 6 months, so a total newbie to it and i have been hunting to find out how this was done.... https://vimeo.com/146081721

As you can tell by the fact i have now joined up to post that i have been totally unsuccessful in my search so over to you experts. Any ideas? Do i need external plug-ins etc?

Any help much appreciated

Thank you
K

Return to posts index

Roei Tzoref
Re: What techniques/effects are used to make something like this...?
on Oct 13, 2016 at 6:51:29 pm

Have you looked in the description? The user says it's with a "deformer" and refer to a Cinema 4D tutorial website... while this could be done with carful cell animation type of manipulation of shape layers, this was probably done in a3D app.

Roei Tzoref
After Effects Artist & Instructor
♫ Ae Blues Tutorials

Return to posts index

Kishen Gajjar
on Oct 14, 2016 at 9:52:47 am

Hi Roei - thanks for the reply. Yes i did look into that but couldn't work out what part i needed to learn from the tutorials listed. Think it may be a bit early for me to take on 3D software as well as AE at the moment!

Sorry i should have phrased my question better and asked if there was a way for a similar thing to be done just in after effects, which you have answered anyway with cell animation so i might start looking into that.

much appreciated
K

Return to posts index

Roei Tzoref
on Oct 14, 2016 at 11:22:40 am

hi. here in this adobe interview you can get a sense on how you morph one shape to another with shapes and careful planning. when I used the term cell animation I meant this is careful almost frame by frame planning of keyframes.

Roei Tzoref
After Effects Artist & Instructor
♫ Ae Blues Tutorials

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]