FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re Flex Morph Problem with abnormal skip of blending images at the ending of morph.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hank Huley
Re Flex Morph Problem with abnormal skip of blending images at the ending of morph.
on Sep 27, 2016 at 10:24:28 pm

Hi CreativeCommunity :),
I have a problem with the end of a two images morph using RE Flex Morph v4.0 on After CC2015.
Settings seems to be ok... I have my two images and two mask correctly set... Moves are ok.
I set my picture key keyframes with the famous "YesNoNoYes" as shown on every tutorial you can get.
Morph seems to happen well but when i comes one frame before the ending, instead of being smooth, there is one jump or skip on the image blending... the color jumps directly to the color of the final image.
I don't know how to fix that...
Anyone of you having a clue?
Thank you very much for the attention and the help,

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Re Flex Morph Problem with abnormal skip of blending images at the ending of morph.
on Sep 27, 2016 at 11:39:51 pm

If you're working with highly-compressed footage -- think mpeg2 or mp4/h.264, you're doing yourself no favors. I would transcode to quicktime movies in the Photo JPEG, PNG, JPEG 2000 or Animation codecs. The file sizes will be larter. A LOT larger. But it's worth it.

Highly-compressed footage compresses across time -- it'll throw away duplicated pixels appearing in several frames. This makes it tough for a computationally-intense process like morphing to work properly... or at all, in some cases.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: Re Flex Morph Problem with abnormal skip of blending images at the ending of morph.
on Sep 28, 2016 at 2:54:17 am

You might have more luck for an answer on cow RE:Vision Effects - revisionfx forum

Pierre

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]