FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio pitch change in after effects.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Cooney
Audio pitch change in after effects.
on Jul 27, 2016 at 9:17:17 pm

This only just started happening to me with the new update. But instead of stuttering, my audio pitch in after effects (VO) drops. Anyway to change that? I'm gonna need a priest over here pretty soon. :P

Telly Award Winning Editor and Motion Gfx Artist with MotionFoundry, Inc., Nashville, TN. Former Head of Post Production, Coca-Cola Studios Atlanta, GA.

Return to posts index

Ken Teutsch
Re: Audio pitch change in after effects.
on Jul 27, 2016 at 9:50:55 pm

Audio slowing down rather than cutting out is considered a fix of the stutter and dropout problem. So stock up on holy water.

Return to posts index

Brian Cooney
on Jul 27, 2016 at 9:53:59 pm

Yikes!

Telly Award Winning Editor and Motion Gfx Artist with MotionFoundry, Inc., Nashville, TN. Former Head of Post Production, Coca-Cola Studios Atlanta, GA.

Return to posts index

Brian Cooney
on Jul 27, 2016 at 11:25:48 pm

the only problem I see is that, the pitch gets so low that I can't make out what the VO is actually saying. At least before I could follow it. Important when your doing motion gfx timed to a voice over.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Jul 28, 2016 at 12:27:13 am

Does enabling cache before playback help?

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Brian Cooney
on Jul 28, 2016 at 12:31:54 am

I tried "Mute Audio when preview is not real time".. but that really didn't help too much with accuracy. :-)

Return to posts index

Brian Cooney
on Jul 28, 2016 at 12:37:34 am

I tried "Mute Audio when preview is not real time".. but that really didn't help too much with accuracy. :-) I'll try clicking Cache Before PLayback. thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]