FORUMS: list search recent posts

Please !! how to create a png border mask to make image/video play within those borders.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Manohar Stramzik
Please !! how to create a png border mask to make image/video play within those borders.
on Jul 22, 2016 at 8:31:59 pm
Last Edited By Manohar Stramzik on Jul 22, 2016 at 9:33:34 pm

Hey guys

Basically i have a PNG borders and i want a video or a image to be visible within the border.

You might say just resize the image according to the border size and thats not gonna work because the png is not a perfect shape like a square or an rectangle.

Please help me asap i am stuck in a project which has to be submitted in 24HR

I also wanted to know how to free transform an image according to my dimensions no corner pin please that thing is crazy...

and also when i use a typewriter preset for a text i cant check where the preset is applied to, for example when we apply a effect to a layer it shows in effects pallet but when i apply a preset it doesnt show it effects and preset pallet at all..

Thanks

-Regards
Manohar Rao

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Please !! how to create a png border mask to make image/video play within those borders.
on Jul 23, 2016 at 10:12:16 am

In addition to masks as Dave suggests, you might consider track mattes to cut your images to squares:
https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/alpha-channels-masks-mattes.htm...

For free transform, there are a few effects in the Distort category that may help you. Also, Red Giant's Warp effect offers a much more useful corner pin, with a set of From pins and a set of To pins.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]