FORUMS: list search recent posts

Icon labels are missing in DUIK 15 since AE was updated to 2015.3

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Philip Hankins
Icon labels are missing in DUIK 15 since AE was updated to 2015.3
on Jun 25, 2016 at 2:18:33 pm

Two things: 1) since I updated After Effects to the new CC2015.5 version, the labels for the icons in the DUIK panel are missing. I can see the icons for IK and controllers and autorig, etc., but there are no labels to tell me what the icons represent. I have to rely on the tooltips that are revealed when I hover over the icons. Anyone know of a fix for this? and 2) I am assuming that the only method to uninstall DUIK is to go into program files/Adobe/Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3/Support Files/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels, then delete all files within that folder. Is this a total clean?

Return to posts index

Cole Pittsford
Re: Icon labels are missing in DUIK 15 since AE was updated to 2015.3
on Jun 28, 2016 at 5:39:30 pm

I'm having a similar problem. I installed the update, which moved all my scripts and plugins, but once I moved them back, Duik wasn't properly installed. So I deleted all the Duik files and tried to reinstall it, however I get an error saying that the AE application is not a valid installation of After Effects. (See pic) https://i1.creativecow.net/u-upload.php#

Return to posts index

Josh Williams
on Jul 13, 2016 at 2:27:08 am

I've got this issue. Not sure if it's the same as what you are talking about but it's driving me crazy

Return to posts index

Cole Pittsford
on Jul 14, 2016 at 4:15:03 pm

Well, I don't know why, but about a week and a half later Duik is working again without me doing anything. Weird. I wish I had a solution for you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]