FORUMS: list search recent posts

Toggle Transparency Grid Shortcut in After Effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cole Boscaljon
Toggle Transparency Grid Shortcut in After Effects
on Jun 22, 2016 at 8:57:12 pm

Is it possible that the Transparency Grid can be toggled on/off in After Effects with a script?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Toggle Transparency Grid Shortcut in After Effects
on Jun 22, 2016 at 9:24:19 pm

How tough can it be to simply click on a button at the bottom of the comp window?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Cole Boscaljon
on Jun 22, 2016 at 9:52:22 pm

Thank you Dave for responding. I'm becoming familiar with the majority of shortcuts, but I found it odd that there wasn't one for the transparency grid. Then again, there can't be a shortcut for everything.

Return to posts index

Chris Shaw
on Sep 27, 2016 at 1:32:06 pm

Hi Cole,

Wow, I can't believe the only reply you've received so far was that one rude one. I work over widescreen dual monitors so any shortcut that saves me having to move from one screen to another would be incredibly helpful.

I've submitted a feature request to Adobe and I suggest you do too. You never know if enough of us ask they might add it to a future release. Here's the link https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?79KRY9

Return to posts index

Cole Boscaljon
on Oct 18, 2016 at 9:27:15 pm

Thank you Chris for your reply, I highly appreciate knowing that I'm not alone on wanting a shortcut like this. Because it would save a ton of time! I just finished submitting the request too. Hopefully they take into account on how helpful this would be for editors. I've searched through similar forums and there are people who have been requesting this for nearly 4 years! I suppose we'll have to be patient, but it will be worth it. Again, thanks for your helpful reply!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]