FORUMS: list search recent posts

What is this called?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ruud de Ruijter
What is this called?
on Dec 12, 2015 at 10:03:41 pm

I want to create the following thing for a video I am going to make.

It's about the name of the one that is talking, but I have no idea how these "Interfaces" are called.

Return to posts index

Kalle Kannisto
Re: What is this called?
on Dec 13, 2015 at 6:39:43 pm

Lower thirds.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved