FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe CC needs internet connection every time I open something.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jerry Smith
Adobe CC needs internet connection every time I open something.
on May 28, 2016 at 9:10:56 am

Since I upgraded to the complete cloud from just AE, no matter what product I open, Adobe is confused and makes me connect to the internet. Is there some file I can reset??? Really annoying.

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: Adobe CC needs internet connection every time I open something.
on Jun 1, 2016 at 12:56:40 pm

Could you please describe what's happening with a bit more detail? Does this happen with every Adobe app or just AE? What, exact, version of AE? What version of the CC app are you running? What OS?

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Jerry Smith
on Jun 1, 2016 at 4:28:57 pm

It's a common problem with subscription software. It happens with all my Adobe products. I had one subscription for AE. Did trials for AI and PS. Then switched to the full CC cloud. It still thinks I'm on trial until I connect to the internet. Latest versions of everything except the AE is 13,2,0.49. Mavericks for the OS.

It's really annoying. Many SERIOUS audio engineers NEVER connect to the internet because of SERIOUS security concerns. I'm not happy about having to connect everytime I want to open some Adobe file. Adobe is really not delivering here in the security department.

Typically, it is some sort of corrupted file in the subscription manager. The subscription companies have all sorts of complicated offers for trying out their software, but the manager software can't keep up with the marketing department.

Really annoyed at Adobe now.

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
on Jun 2, 2016 at 6:52:00 pm

try posting also in the Adobe Debate forum.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]