FORUMS: list search recent posts

Round keyframes?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jerry Smith
Round keyframes?
on May 15, 2016 at 12:11:41 pm

A search online turned up next to nothing. But they are used in the Squeeze Text preset.

Return to posts index

Daniel Waldron
Re: Round keyframes?
on May 15, 2016 at 1:56:30 pm

They may be set to "Rove Across Time". So if you move the first or last keyframe (which shouldn't be round), the round ones in the middle should adjust to keep the animation the same.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved