FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I do this effect?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Allendra Freeman
How do I do this effect?
on Oct 10, 2014 at 5:49:21 pm

Hello everyone,

Im trying to achieve this effect ar :44 I thought it might be an effect in AE but maybe a greenscreen was used as well. Im completely out of ideas. What are your thoughts?

Return to posts index

Derek Boettcher
Re: How do I do this effect?
on Oct 13, 2014 at 2:22:56 pm

That effect is 1 of a few things. Most likely this is not greenscreened.

They probably did either: a "turbulent displace" effect and key framed the displacement distortion of the image, or keyframed a liquefy effect using the twist brush.

The liquefy effect will give you more control over what part of the image is affected or not, due to the fact that you use a brush to distort it.

Derek Boettcher
Creative Management
BTH Media Group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved