FORUMS: list search recent posts

How and what is this effect called??

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean Love
How and what is this effect called??
on Feb 12, 2014 at 10:16:48 am


Really new to this and thought that was pretty cool!

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: How and what is this effect called??
on Feb 12, 2014 at 6:13:35 pm

Looks to be a simple matte effect. IMO, they shot her on a green screen, put the wall background behind her in one pass. Then use duplicate the keyed green screen footage and use that as a track matte. That means that what you place below it(CU of her singing) will only show in the green screen body shot. Finally the opacity of the CU shot was lowered a bit.

There's a couple of links to track mattes and tutorial about them in This THREAD

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved