FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to get this particular transition

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rok Finzgar
How to get this particular transition
on Jan 14, 2014 at 4:14:09 pm


I am relatively new to After Effects and I saw a transition that I wanted to re-create. I was busting my head for two days straight, but somehow I wasn't able to do it, or find a suitable tutorial for that.

The transition that I am trying to re-create happens at 0:03, where the screen dissolves into small squares and "opens" a new screen.

I would really appreciate some tips on how to do this.
Thank you

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: How to get this particular transition
on Jan 14, 2014 at 4:56:57 pm

It looks like the effect Transition > CC Grid Wipe using the Doors shape. Try that effect and come back if you have any particular issues.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved