FORUMS: list search recent posts

Bar effect

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lukas Bleuer
Bar effect
on Sep 5, 2013 at 5:28:01 pm

Helo everyone

I have a question: I saw this video

. At the beginning theres just a black solid but then it disappears in many bars and some frames later a cube appears in bars. So how is this effect called or how I have to do that?

Many thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved