FORUMS: list search recent posts

Shortcut to switch the the next composition?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Alexander
Shortcut to switch the the next composition?
on May 19, 2014 at 7:01:23 pm

I primarily work in Sony Vegas and then export clips to after effects for special effects. for a given music video I might edit around 20-30 clips in after effects. I open a new composition for each in AE and export them. I'm looking for a quick way to navigate between compositions other than using my mouse to scroll and find the comp and then click. This is particularly annoying when I need to send each comp to the render queue because every time I press Ctrl + M, it sends me back to the first comp of my project and then i have to scroll again and find the next one.

is there a shortcut to switch to the next (or even to another) comp in my project with a button?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Shortcut to switch the the next composition?
on May 19, 2014 at 8:56:17 pm

Shortcuts are all here:
http://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/keyboard-shortcuts-reference.htm...

There are shortcuts for cycling through compositions and such toward the bottom of the "Panels, viewers, workspaces, and windows (keyboard shortcuts)" section.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Billlo bi
Re: Shortcut to switch the the next composition?
on Apr 3, 2016 at 11:55:24 am

just press "Alt + Shift + ," Or "Alt + Shift + ."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]