FORUMS: list search recent posts

How many keyframes in a comp/project?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Felix Englund
How many keyframes in a comp/project?
on Jun 4, 2011 at 2:30:02 pm

Hello, I'm pretty new to this forum and AE in general so please excuse me if this is a very simple and basic question.

Anyway, I wanted to know if there is a way to find out exactly how many keyframes you have in a project or a comp. I'm using After Effects CS5 by the way.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: How many keyframes in a comp/project?
on Jun 4, 2011 at 6:02:43 pm

Why?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Felix Englund
on Jun 4, 2011 at 8:34:35 pm

Does it matter? I was just curious, lol.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Jun 22, 2011 at 7:23:17 pm

The reason he asked why was because there might be some other way to do whatever it is you want to do and probably because he was genuinely curious. As am I. I can't think of a reason for that unless you're trying to make a project sound more impressive.
"1,000,000 keyframes were used for this lens flare animation on this Magic Bulleted footage with titles treated with Shine and a graphic ripped out of a VCP tutorial!!!1!1!@!!!! (And I also used Boujou for some reason.)"

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]