FORUMS: list search recent posts

Effects references?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Putrasyah Utama
Effects references?
on Jul 17, 2010 at 1:47:23 pm

Hi,I'm quite new to after effect and wanna develop my basic knowledge on how the effects in after effect works.I know there's adobe help file but i wanna have other resources,so i search on the web,and I found nothing about this,,anyone can help me with link/else?
thnks before..:)

Return to posts index

Andy George
Re: Effects references?
on Jul 17, 2010 at 6:35:54 pm

Andrew Kramer's basic training is a good place to start
http://www.videocopilot.net/basic/
He also has more advanced tutorials if you poke around.

There are a number of AE tutorials here on the cow as well.

-Andy George
Senior Editor
http://www.chiselindustries.com

Return to posts index

Putrasyah Utama
on Jul 18, 2010 at 2:13:29 am

hi george,thnks for the respond,,actually i often go to A.K site,,,and has done his basic training tuts and some of the other tuts,but i found out,his basic lessons doesnt include other essential materials especially how the effects in after effect works..what i mean is like : displacement is an effect that allows us to bend the mesh of a layer with other layer as a map(CMIIW). That kinda type of effects references i was looking for especially is described with an example picture. Sorry for my bad english. :)
thnks

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Jul 18, 2010 at 12:00:48 am

I recommend using the After Effects Community Help search whenever you have a questiona bout a specific effect.

For example, if you do this search for the Echo effect you get results from here on Creative COW, from After Effects Help, and so on.

It's a search engine that was specifically created (by me) to do what you're asking for. It only includes resources that I have vetted as being good (like the Creative COW website, Video Copilot, et cetera).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Putrasyah Utama
on Jul 18, 2010 at 2:19:02 am

Hi,thnks todd for the help..this is great :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]