FORUMS: list search recent posts

particles

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy
particles
on Mar 14, 2010 at 7:17:28 pm

hi.
Just like elvis tutorial on how to blow up a person and see all the particles fly away done in particle illusion, is there a build in plug-in in after effect which can achieve this effect?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: particles
on Mar 14, 2010 at 8:48:15 pm

There are several particle effects included with After Effects, including Particle Playground effect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy
on Mar 15, 2010 at 5:22:47 pm

can i apply this layer explode on a green screen footage so that i can make a person explode into particles?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Mar 15, 2010 at 5:46:52 pm

Try it.

(The answer is "yes", but you will learn more if you try things yourself.)

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy
on Mar 17, 2010 at 5:53:14 pm

thanks Todd.
So i tried it out and applied on my green screen footage and it worked, my only problem now is to figure out how to control the effect. It leaves my footage with only a few particles and i can seem to figure out how to use it. Hope there is some tutorials about this...

Return to posts index

Illya Laney
on Mar 23, 2010 at 2:40:21 am

Particular has some good tutorials. They have a demo so you can decide if you like it or not.

Motion Design, Color, Editing
Simulated Wood Grain Cabinet Inc.
Bunim-Murray Productions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]