FORUMS: list search recent posts

Tracking question : rotobrush and frame hold

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
hanna dean
Tracking question : rotobrush and frame hold
on May 12, 2016 at 11:26:48 pm

just to make this topic simple i will say i have a 10 seconds clip of a bus with a text in front of it , i have mocha 4 corner pin data and now on frame ( 1 ) i use clone tool to remove the text and now its looking good , how do i use this current cloned frame for the rest of the frame because when i skip forward to next frame text comes back.

i just mentioned the video being 10 secondsa and yes 10 seconds is very easy to keyframe it but ,what if the frames more then 100, then we talking about wasting alot of time here , so am seeking advise is there are better approche for this trick using either standard track data or 4 corner pin

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Tracking question : rotobrush and frame hold
on May 13, 2016 at 2:18:06 am

There are other factors at work you may not have considered. A vehicle is shiny. As it moves, the light and the specular reflections will probably change. In other words, it will not remain consistent.

If you can't show us an image, or better yet a movie, it is difficult to tell you how to proceed.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

hanna dean
on May 13, 2016 at 10:05:36 am

thanks for the kind reply il update you with video asap should have done it in first place

Return to posts index

hanna dean
on May 13, 2016 at 10:11:35 am

i can use this method on a still object but on a moving object as a airplane rolling down to park cannot do it on cause its on the move and the text comes back because the next frame isnt being effected by clone.

i cloned stamed 1 frame then used freeze frame and pick-wipped that to tracking null it holes but as it moves you can se it doesnt look like because u can se something on top of it maybe needs proper blending in.

Return to posts index

hanna dean
on May 13, 2016 at 10:32:46 am

am basicly trying to do similar to this video

but its moving object and it has alot of frames so doing it all manual can take days , i needed a tracking method way , as i said i tested on still object it works with tracking data but not with moving.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]