FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do i create a patch for this in after effects to remove the text

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
hanna dean
How do i create a patch for this in after effects to remove the text
on Apr 8, 2016 at 5:48:51 am

here is the video i made

am using mocha pro to track and after effects.

trying to remove the united text from the airplane ,using a patch please help

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: How do i create a patch for this in after effects to remove the text
on Apr 8, 2016 at 12:50:28 pm

If you want to continue using the corner pin method, make a precomp the same size as your final comp and build your patch there, it should just be the cloned area, no background. It will need to fill the entire comp. So either scale it up, tile it, add some blur. Then drop this precomp into the final comp and apply the mocha corner pin data.

For your particular project, I would probably be using mocha shape tools and mask tools, there are tutorials at mocha that can explain that method.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

hanna dean
on Apr 8, 2016 at 1:45:50 pm

here is the downloadable file to the video
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=89849556417007477239

sir i want to say thanks for the kind reply.

kindly explain when you said

make a precomp the same size as your final comp

do you mean i should create another new composition from the same clip and then use the clone tool to remove the text from the body , and use the corner pin data to that comp?

Return to posts index

hanna dean
on Apr 8, 2016 at 1:53:28 pm

so currently i have 1 main composition open , and now i created a blank composition same size as the ( main ) composition and now it has a black emty screen , i just added a simple solid and fit to comp , now i dragged that new comp into the main comp and pasted the mocha corner pin to it , it dont look right.

how do i create a fine smooth looking background same as the planes body were the united text is.

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Apr 12, 2016 at 3:10:13 pm

Sorry for the delay in responding, been crazy busy. I cloned some of the background from behind the logo, made it full comp size, then used the mocha corner pin to place it over the United. Added some blur, keyframed the position a bit and added a curves effect to match the lighting as the plane turns.

This is pretty rough, but should give you an approach for the project.

9972_jetfixfolder.zip

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]