Premiere Pro and After Effects title problem

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Jones
Premiere Pro and After Effects title problem
on Jan 29, 2016 at 9:58:04 am

Hello
I am working on a Premiere Pro CC 2015 project on my Macbook Pro
I've now had carry on with the project on an iMac.
All the titles are created in After Effects and imported into Premiere by opening the AE file in the usual way.
When I open the project on the iMac all the titles are misplaced, zoomed, out of alignment, even though all of the settings are exactly the same.
I am opening the project from the same hard drive on both machines with exactly the same version of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
To get the titles back to normal I have to adjust the position and scale when opened on the iMac.
Anyone have any idea why this is happening as projects edited between my Macbook Pro and iMac have never been a problem before.
Thanks
Paul

Return to posts index

Chris Evans
Re: Premiere Pro and After Effects title problem
on Jan 29, 2016 at 3:55:41 pm

[Paul Jones] "imported into Premiere by opening the AE file in the usual way"

What does this mean? I assume you mean Dynamic Link. The 'usual' is different for everyone.

Do you have any expressions in your After Effects file? If you make a new title in AE on the iMac and bring it into Premiere, does it cause problems? I would try deleting them in Premire and re-importing them from After Effects, possibly making a new After Effects Project and copying all the stuff from the old one into the new one. Do all this while on the iMac.

Return to posts index

Gary Milligan
on Jan 29, 2016 at 6:59:40 pm

Is the same font on both machines?

Return to posts index

Paul Jones
on Jan 30, 2016 at 10:51:15 am

Sorry, yes I mean dynamic link.
I don't have any expressions applied. I haven't tried making a new title in AE on the iMac but I'll try that today. Thanks.....

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]