FORUMS: list search recent posts

After Effects to Audition for ITU BS1770

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Simon Roughan
After Effects to Audition for ITU BS1770
on Oct 19, 2015 at 1:14:40 pm

Hi Everyone,
This is a broadcast question. I'm looking for a solution to get my audio into audition. Its clear that to get one track into audition, I highlight it and go to Edit / Edit in audition. But what if I have multiple audio layers, Voice-over, sound effects and background music that must be conformed to the above standard?
Do I have to do the raw mix in AE, then render the file as a wave, then bring it into audition? Or is there a way to bring multiple tracks into audition?
Thanks in advance
Simon

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling is for fools, but that's the way I like it, baby. I don't want to live forever!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: After Effects to Audition for ITU BS1770
on Oct 19, 2015 at 5:19:15 pm
Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Oct 19, 2015 at 6:03:50 pm

I think the workflow could be improved. Use the audio in AE for reference only. Then import the AE Animation into Premiere Pro, and put the audio tracks back in. It's easier: PP does real time.

From there, it's a whole lot easier to go to Audition for any additional audio work and transcoding to the delivwery audio.

You have to remember -- when it comes to audio, AE stinks. On ice.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Simon Roughan
Re: After Effects to Audition for ITU BS1770
on Oct 19, 2015 at 7:31:07 pm

Cheers Dave, I'll try it out when I get back to work tomorrow.

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling is for fools, but that's the way I like it, baby. I don't want to live forever!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]