FORUMS: list search recent posts

CS6 Crashing on project start up - "invoking 3d camera tracker and Auto colour"

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Timothy Boydell
CS6 Crashing on project start up - "invoking 3d camera tracker and Auto colour"
on Oct 13, 2015 at 10:23:44 pm

Hey and thanks in advance for any help.

runnning cs6 on windows 7 with a Nvidia 770 4gb, 16gb Ram in the back.

So ive been working on a beast, drone tour 3d tracked, one shot films. Its been fun (not) but recently after leaving the project for a week to go on holiday i have returned to it now not opening..and i cant see why that would happen. I can open AE and work on other and older projects but the most recent one wont open. The first dialog box says, error due to invoking 3d camera, then its followed by the same for auto colour ( i know, it was late!)

To say im desperate would be an understatement,...everything is up to date, im stumped. anyone??

as a heads up there is over 1TB of footage in the whole project.

Return to posts index

Kevin Camp
Re: CS6 Crashing on project start up - "invoking 3d camera tracker and Auto colour"
on Oct 13, 2015 at 10:52:40 pm

if you enable caps lock, you may be able to open the project and disable those effects. then try re-adding them.

or you might be ale to import that project into a new/empty project and see if you get the same error.

Kevin Camp
Art Director
KCPQ, KZJO & KRCW

Return to posts index

Timothy Boydell
Re: CS6 Crashing on project start up - "invoking 3d camera tracker and Auto colour"
on Oct 14, 2015 at 7:29:39 am

Thanks for that advice, Unfortunetly it didnt work but it did open up a new possible issue.

So the CAPS LOCK idea was my first attempt, it didnt work

I went onto the new project import and i have 5 previous versions of this edit from other crashes. 4 of them all work fine but the fith and most recent now says when i click on it during the 'import' that 'this file is not compatible'

Obviously im on cs6 and have made no changes at all so thats odd.

any more thoughts

Return to posts index

Kevin Camp
on Oct 14, 2015 at 3:45:21 pm

it would seem that project file is corrupt in some way. i don't know of a way to recover a corrupt project file, so you'll likely need to rebuild it.

it sounds like you have some previous versions, so hopefully that will help.

Kevin Camp
Art Director
KCPQ, KZJO & KRCW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]