Hello everyone, yesterday i rendered a comp which has different animated characters inside. When i saw the export i noticed that some characters present a strange transparency effect, instead of the motion blur effect i had set initially. You can see an example in the attached image.
I tried different solutions:
-turn off motion blur in the character comp
-turn it on for all the layers inside it
-turn on "continuosly rasterize" on character comp. But nothing changed.
-Characters are animated with Duik
-Character Comps are 2000x2800px Square Pixels 25fps
-Main Comp is 1920x1080 Square Pixels 25fps