FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't understand what causes blurry and wiggly render image from vector footage files in project??

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Olita Varpa
Can't understand what causes blurry and wiggly render image from vector footage files in project??
on Mar 20, 2015 at 11:09:36 am

Hello,

I am using bunch of AI vector images for animation, I precomp them , check the "Continuously rasterize" button in both the pre comp and comp where I have the camera animation happening.

I would expect that the image came out crisp and nice but that is not the case.
When I zoom out the images, they get really blurry and jagged (depth of field is turned off). Also all the lines seem to start wiggling around on camera movement. When I zoom in, the edge seeming is almost gone, but still on some background details that are finer, it stays.

Could the problem be that they are so detailed? But is it the problem and how to solve it? I mean I get that the lines might look less than 1 px at times when they are zoomed out, but isn't there some settings that account for the fact that they are vector when rendering the video?

Maybe someone has advice on to best render and or composition settings to get crisp image animating vector images this way? I am using AE CC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]