FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for someone to explain how this effect is done.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Bogdan Manasijević
Looking for someone to explain how this effect is done.
on Dec 12, 2014 at 2:33:33 am

I was watching this tutorial on Youtube, and i really liked it, and i would like to use it in my new project. At the start of the tutorial, he shows how the effect looks like and explains it a bit, and at the end of that part he shows the transition. In the tutorial, he didn't show how that transiton is done. I tryed asking him in the comments, but he didn't respond. So if anyone has time to look at the tutorial, and knows how is that transition part done, i would be really happy if you can explain it to me.

This is the link to the tutorial:

I'm still pretty new to AE, and i just can't get it how he did that. Thanks in advance. :)

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: Looking for someone to explain how this effect is done.
on Dec 12, 2014 at 12:43:52 pm

Are you talking about when he says "draw another line and transition out of here"? You could just use two lines, and the CC Light Wipe effect. Just turn the Intensity to 0. Just match the lines position to the timing of the effect completion.

You could also use masks, track mattes...

Since you new to AE, I suggest you take a stop at Getting started with After Effects (CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, & CC)

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Bogdan Manasijević
Re: Looking for someone to explain how this effect is done.
on Dec 12, 2014 at 7:54:20 pm

Yeah, that's the part i was talking about. I'll try that. Thanks :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]