FORUMS: list search recent posts

What is this Transition Effect

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Stoltz
What is this Transition Effect
on Nov 28, 2014 at 4:58:11 pm

Hi everyone

Watch this video and focus on the transition wipes that is being used-how things are coming on and off screen.

looks like paint wipes used at a matte but does anyone else know if Boris CC or Genarts has this effect bilut into a transition effect.

Any one know where I can find the paint mattes if I have to use those-

Any other suggestions would be awesome



Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: What is this Transition Effect
on Nov 29, 2014 at 2:27:22 am

That's not a canned transition. No telling what made it! Could be clouds from Artbeats. Could be noise from AE. The most likely may be animating the video levels of something and using it as a track matte.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
Re: What is this Transition Effect
on Nov 29, 2014 at 5:55:17 am

Lots of options here -

- Roland

TypeGEMs - the Definitive Type Gizmo for AE

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations
Adobe After Effects CC ACE/ACI
Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor

Return to posts index

Daniel Waldron
Re: What is this Transition Effect
on Nov 29, 2014 at 4:17:51 pm

There are numerous ways to achieve these transitions. To create some simple ones yourself, buy some brush textures and animate them as track mattes.

You could also likely find very reasonable transition pack as a template on a site like Pond5 or Video Hive.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved