FORUMS: list search recent posts

Grid Deform After Effects?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gen Bradley
Grid Deform After Effects?
on Oct 13, 2014 at 2:37:10 am

Hello, I am trying to work with after effects to distort a layer in a way similar to what is seen below. The below image was created using a program called Resolume. I have already tried using the grid warp but it seems really messy. Essentially i'm looking for something like a corner pin function but with more points for distortion. Is there a good solution for distortion like this in After Effects?

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
Re: Grid Deform After Effects?
on Oct 13, 2014 at 12:14:46 pm

Mettle's Freeform plugin will do this and other 3D deformations easily.

- Roland

TypeGEMs - the Definitive Type Gizmo for AE

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations
Adobe After Effects CC ACE/ACI
Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved