FORUMS: list search recent posts

Output module won't let me change render destination

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sergio Pol
Output module won't let me change render destination
on Feb 25, 2014 at 12:41:08 am

Hello I'm working with AE CC since a couple weeks and haven't had any problems until today. I send a comp into the render queue but it won't let me change the destination of the render. I mean, I click on the name of the future file as usual but nothing happens. It seems to be quicktime related since I've had somewhat normal results with flv or avi files. I also tried rendering an image sequence and it kind of worked. It rendered the movie as a sequence but it used the last used render destination. I imported that sequence and it wouldn't let me use quicktime as the format. Any help please?.

Return to posts index

Sergio Pol
Re: Output module won't let me change render destination
on Feb 25, 2014 at 1:17:26 am

I guess I figured it out. Something weird happened to the project folder and AE and the OS were acting up with it. I can't even delete the freaking folder. Windows says it doesn't exist anymore. Luckily I managed to collect the project top a new folder.

Return to posts index

Roland R. Kahlenberg
on Feb 25, 2014 at 2:24:58 am

How does something that doesn't exist manage to even say something ?
;-)

HTH
RoRK
Latest AE Workshop - MoGraph Intensity - Shapes & Text

Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations

Imagineer Systems (mocha) Certified Instructor
& Adobe After Effects CS6 ACE/ACI

Return to posts index

Tracey Marsh
on Oct 9, 2014 at 12:02:51 pm

Hi Sergio,

I'm having the same problem out of no-where! Nothing I've done in terms of my workstream has changed. It's driving me MAD! How did you solve the problem please?

Trace

Return to posts index

Pablo Sanchez
on Jun 28, 2015 at 8:48:02 pm

I think I found a solution for this!!! I noticed that my folder had a space in the name. I deleted that space and everything started working again.. I was in Maya when I found out about this & it was really frustrating!! Currently running windows 8.1

Here is a gyazo of what I did:
http://i.gyazo.com/8d6e39b23cf470b5193bee05585a4739.mp4

Return to posts index

Tracey Marsh
on Oct 9, 2014 at 1:22:32 pm

Not sure if my other post came through but I was having the same problem... an Adobe help chap took over my comp and fixed it for me. Basically, all he did was re-set the AE preferences and that solved the problem.

Hope that helps!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]