FORUMS: list search recent posts

WANTED: A Talented Video Artist - collaboration for Multi-dimensional book & music project.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Esther Bertram
WANTED: A Talented Video Artist - collaboration for Multi-dimensional book & music project.
on Jan 19, 2014 at 12:49:42 pm

My name is Esther I have spent the last few years creating an enhanced media novella about an orphan Rock Star, “November Fox” who travels multiple dimensions of reality, such as the conscious/subconscious, future and past etc

I now look for a TALENTED video artist who has time and interest in making a series of video clips for upcoming “November Fox” songs. Listen to Link.

Initially not a paid job, yet a chance to showcase your talents and co-create with another creative. I’m on a mission to make great consciousness shifting art. In time, with success of the whole project, we will have a budget to work with for future clips.

There will be a lot of marketing for the book, so naturally an audience for the music videos as it is cross promoted.

An interest in surrealism, consciousness and dreamscapes and ability with special effects in After Effects etc…would be a bonus.

I am looking for someone to work together with long term, so that when the project grows, we are a team who all reap the benefits together.

Interested? Please Email me with examples of your work:
esther@conscious-fiction.com

Here is a link to some music samples from the project:
http://l.bitcasa.com/MYomhXCA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]