FORUMS: list search recent posts

After Effects anti-alising problem :( . 10 Hours to solve

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cornea Andrei
After Effects anti-alising problem :( . 10 Hours to solve
on Jan 31, 2013 at 3:57:20 pm

Hi .

I have a problem with my output from After Effects. I have 2 animations ( exterior and interior of a house) and they are fine. I am usigng after effects just to adjust the color balance and merge them together but after the render process in AE, the quality is very bad :( . Here you have an image to see :

I have around 10-12 hours to solve this .

Thanks

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: After Effects anti-alising problem :( . 10 Hours to solve
on Jan 31, 2013 at 4:16:01 pm

That's not aliasing, it's interlacing, it looks like you have interpreted your video incorrectly. So first what type of video are you using, size, codec, frame rate and just as importantly what is to be the final destination of this video and the delivery specs.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Cornea Andrei
on Jan 31, 2013 at 4:26:02 pm

well here you have the details (there are 3 segments, not 2, sorry)

First video :
- Format : .avi
- Duration : 10s
- Size : 245MB
- Resolution : 1280 x 720

Second video :
- Duration : 15s
- Size : 352MB
- Resolution : 1280 x 720

Third video :
- Duration : 49s
- Size : 548MB
- Resolution : 1024 x 614

The third animation it will have a small black frame, which is not a problem

Return to posts index

Cornea Andrei
on Jan 31, 2013 at 4:45:07 pm

I forgot to say that all animations are at 30FPS and it will be something very simple that I have made for a friend. Nothing fancy but I don't like the result and this is why I am asking. Maybe in the future I will have the same problem and I need to know how to solve it

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Jan 31, 2013 at 9:50:32 pm

I think the problem is in your initial video interpretation. Go to your project panel, right click on the video and select "interpret footage" > "main". If your original footage was HD and interlaced, for Fields and Pulldown, try setting the field to upper first.

If you are rendering to for computer playback, for the "Render Settings" make sure you are set to "Best Settings". This will render without fields.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]