FORUMS: list search recent posts

Stand up text

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gib O'Connor
Stand up text
on Aug 7, 2012 at 12:08:27 am

I made a 30 secs short comp with only 1 text layer + Psunami effect but my text is flat horizontal and almost not readable. How can i make it stand up a few degrees ?
Here the link to the video :

Gib :)

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: Stand up text
on Aug 7, 2012 at 2:02:19 pm

I don't know Psunami but just looking at the description of the product it looks like there is a virtual camera or the ability to create and use composition camera so you can change the viewing angle.

Complete camera control
Fly your camera in 3D space above the water, on the water’s surface, or even below the water for the ultimate in realism. Psunami sets the tilt, pan, roll and elevation for waves and swells. Use Field of View to show surface detail or Bobbing Platform to activate a virtual floating camera.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Gib O'Connor
on Aug 7, 2012 at 3:19:27 pm

Okay thank you for the info John :) It works, moved the cam more over the text (birds eye view like)but the rendering takes me 3 times longer now, why is that ?

Gib :)

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Aug 7, 2012 at 3:58:16 pm

I really don't know what would cause that. I don't have or have ever really used Psunami, and honestly I'm much better at figuring out how to create shots than figuring out computer issues.

Glad you were able to create your shot though.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]