FORUMS: list search recent posts

AfterEffects render engine

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Max Palmer
AfterEffects render engine
on Jun 2, 2011 at 12:40:02 pm

Currently I work on a Mac, but I am looking into building a render farm with some less expensive windows machines. Since I don't have a windows copy of AfterEffects, can I simply download the trial version and use the render engine on the windows machines as the render node, or do I have to purchase the entire windows version of AE CS5?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: AfterEffects render engine
on Jun 2, 2011 at 3:52:37 pm

Since I don't have a windows copy of AfterEffects, can I simply download the trial version and use the render engine on the windows machines as the render node, or do I have to purchase the entire windows version of AE CS5?

You can use the free 30-day trial version for 30 days, no problem. But ater that you need to buy a license.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Max Palmer
on Jun 2, 2011 at 3:53:51 pm

Even if no license is needed to run just the render engine?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Jun 2, 2011 at 4:13:53 pm

A license is required to run the render engine.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]