FORUMS: list search recent posts

Does After Effects have pre-installed motion templates to use in Premier Pro?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dumisani Mzamo
Does After Effects have pre-installed motion templates to use in Premier Pro?
on May 24, 2011 at 3:48:24 pm

Hello everybody,
I wonder you can help me. I’ve busy learning Premier Pro cs4 and editing my friend’s wedding in it.

I have played around in Final Cut Pro and used pre-installed Motion templates for doing my trailers. I was wondering if After Effects has pre-installed motion templates(with dropzones) and if so, how do I use/import these templates within Premier Pro?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Brian Charles
Re: Does After Effects have pre-installed motion templates to use in Premier Pro?
on May 24, 2011 at 7:12:59 pm

There are no equivalent motion templates for After Effects, and no drop zones. However After Effects does ship with some template compositions which can be used in Premiere.

In After Effects choose File > Browse Template Projects. In addition, you can choose Animation > Browse Presets to get a preview of the many animation presets that ship with AE.

Return to posts index

Dumisani Mzamo
Re: Does After Effects have pre-installed motion templates to use in Premier Pro?
on May 25, 2011 at 7:47:41 am

Hi Brian,
Thanks for the feedback. But my problem is using these After Effects templates within Premier Pro. I don't know how to access these templates within PP. Could you kindly assist me with that?

Return to posts index

Brian Charles
on May 25, 2011 at 2:25:31 pm

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/PremierePro/4.0/WS26869A61-DA01-4fbd-9EA7-18086...

Open them in After Effects, save them as .aep files (templates are .aet files) and import as above.

Return to posts index

Dumisani Mzamo
on May 26, 2011 at 9:05:21 am

Thank you Brian,
Much appreciated.

Return to posts index

James Stricto
on Jul 12, 2012 at 9:45:42 am

You can use some of the templates on my after effects projectsand templates review website a lot of freebies, tricks, tips and tutorials are there too! check it out

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]