FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hey BOB Zelin! NAB this year???

COW Forums : SAN - Storage Area Networks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Raudonis
Hey BOB Zelin! NAB this year???
on Mar 27, 2014 at 3:19:09 am

Dear Mr. Zelin,

It's tradition during every NAB to meet up with you and your merry band of pirates at the Hard Rock Cafe. I've not heard anything about this year's bacchanal, and I fear that the tradition may have died.

Please tell me that the tradition continues, and post pertinent details for interested fellow attendees.

Merci beaucoup.

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: Hey BOB Zelin! NAB this year???
on Mar 27, 2014 at 11:56:04 am

Hi Mark,
after 10 years, this is the first year that we will NOT be doing the party. Like many traditions, it got too big (and I got too old !).
And I have an ATTO meeting at 8am on Tuesday morning, so it's just unrealistic for me.

But I would not be surprised if a large group of people just gathered
at the center bar at the Hard Rock on Monday evening, to do exactly what the original "AVID-L rejects" did, when they could not get into the original AVID part 11 years ago. Just show up - free drinks be damned. I might swing by the Hard Rock on Monday evening at the center bar, just to see if it happens - sponsor, or not.

Bob Zelin

Bob Zelin
Rescue 1, Inc.
maxavid@cfl.rr.com

Return to posts index

Mark Raudonis
on Mar 27, 2014 at 2:20:30 pm

Ah, c'est la vie!

I'll see you somewhere in the miles of aisles.

mark

Return to posts index

David Roth Weiss
on Mar 27, 2014 at 3:28:01 pm
Last Edited By David Roth Weiss on Mar 27, 2014 at 3:33:36 pm

At least you guys CAN go to NAB. I blew out the cartilage in my knee, and now I can't go. :{

I do hope you will both stop by the ProMAX Booth though, there's some awesome new stuff we're showing this year that you'll see everywhere else next year.

David

David Roth Weiss
ProMax Systems
Burbank
DRW@ProMax.com

Celebrating 20 Years of ProMAX

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]