FORUMS: list search recent posts

Potential release of GH6?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Dean
Potential release of GH6?
on Mar 12, 2019 at 11:32:32 am

This thread is simply to gauge the knowledge on people here really, but for a bit of context, I am a video producer and editor working in a corporate setting - due to budget constraints I use my own kit when filming, but have a workstation provided for editing.

I currently use a Canon 60D for video and photo content for the company, the same camera I bought when I was in film school back in 2011. The camera wasn't exactly top-spec back then, however I've looked after the kit and the camera still produces good video and photo quality (thanks to Adobe CC and DaVinci Resolve). However, I've been getting itchy feel lately and would like to upgrade my camera kit - I've been doing my research and it seems like the GH5 would be a good fit (I realise the GH6s is more video focussed but I like to take photos in my spare time also).

Shopping around it looks like there are some deals on this camera at the moment - my experience with shopping tech tells me that this means there will be a new model on the horizon in the coming months. Would anyone happen to know if the GH6 is expected anytime soon, and whether the GH5 is still a solid investment?

Return to posts index

Eric Santiago
Re: Potential release of GH6?
on Mar 13, 2019 at 2:37:34 am

I miss my GH4 ☹

I own a RED and man there are days I wish I had my GH4 back.
I know the GH5 has a bigger body but don't know much about the tech on it.
Is it a rumour that the GH6 is coming?
Will it be EF?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]