FORUMS: list search recent posts

New camera- AG-HPX370

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noah Kadner
New camera- AG-HPX370
on Apr 5, 2010 at 6:45:34 pm

Anyone see this yet- looks interesting...

Panasonic has announced the AG-HPX370 a new shoulder mount P2 HD camcorder to replace the HPX300 released last year. It utilizes a new 2.2 megapixel 3-chip U.L.T imager with significantly improved sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratios usually found in found in larger chip cams. The HPX370 shoots to the 10-bit, 4:2:2, full 1920 x 1080 resolution AVC-Intra codec and to DVCProHD. The company claims improved image detail and light sensitivity utilizes a 20-bit digital signal processor and high-resolution 3-MOS imagers, enhanced with U.L.T., which boosts the sensors’ performance to compete with ½-inch imagers. The HPX370 offers international HD and SD standards, including 1080p/i and 720p as well as industry-standard DVCPRO HD.

There is a 5-year limited warranty.

U.S. List price is $11,700.00.

http://www.secondchairvideo.com/?p=2314

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

Ronald Griffin
Re: New camera- AG-HPX370
on Apr 5, 2010 at 8:41:50 pm

Very interesting. With F10 sensitivity it's looking pretty good. I do hope Panasonic will have a trade in program or upgrade option for those who have already purchased an HPX300. Especially since the only difference is the sensor. Jan Livingston if you happen to see this blog, please respond with that answer.

Ron Griffin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]