FORUMS: list search recent posts

Panasonic HMC150 Won't Power On?

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Kerry
Panasonic HMC150 Won't Power On?
on Apr 22, 2014 at 6:22:19 pm

Hello all,
I just bought a Panasonic HMC150. It worked at first, but now it won't power on. It just has the flashing lights at the rear. I hear the inside mechanism make a sound when turning the power switch on, but nothing happens. The view screen stays black, and the "cam, pc, pb and lower ir" lights, along with the front red light beneath the mic, all flash very quickly at the same time. I've tried removing the ac adapter and using just the battery, but it does the exact same thing. When I first try to turn it on, the lights don't even flash. It takes about 30 to 45 seconds before the lights start to flash. It's like it's some kind of error? I can't do any kind of reset because I can't get into any menu screen or anything. There is nothing in the manual about fixing this type of error. The odd thing is that even when you turn the power switch to off, sometimes the lights keep flashing until you disconnect the power. I hope someone can tell me how to fix this without sending it out for repair. (I can't wait that long, I am scheduled to use this in a couple of days) I searched online and found others with the same problem, but no one updated their questions with an answer. Help Please!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]