FORUMS: list search recent posts

Panasonic Camera SD Card (transcend)

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jan king
Panasonic Camera SD Card (transcend)
on Aug 20, 2012 at 6:30:35 am

This is my first time posting a question so I hope I have this is the correct category.

I have a Panasonic Lumix camera and a transcend 8GB memory card. I recently bought a new SD card reader and went to use it to transfer my items to my Toshiba laptop. The SD card reader would not show in "computer" (windows 7) so I went to get my formerly used SD card reader and the SD card showed in computer but would not open any files. The DCIM folder is replaced with a USBCa% which gives an error message when clicked on. When I put the card back in my camera it said "No Image Files." The only pictures that show up on the camera are the ones on internal memory.

When I right click on the card and go to properties, it says the card has about 3.65 GB used out of 7.95 GB....but how do I get the pictures to show?

I'd really like to get access to all the photos I spent all day today taking....

THANK YOU for any help you can give me.

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IV
Re: Panasonic Camera SD Card (transcend)
on Aug 20, 2012 at 2:34:06 pm

Sometimes Panasonic and other manufactures will have a Data Recovery program you can download from their website. Look under Support.

Return to posts index

jan king
on Aug 20, 2012 at 3:28:49 pm

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate any ideas.

I am wondering if I would use the Panasonic recovery ot Transcend...since the issue seems to be with the card. Any thoughts?
THANKS again.

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IV
on Aug 20, 2012 at 3:42:45 pm

Try both or contact the support department of both, describe your trouble, and see if they know where the fault lies.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]