Shooting image from a proyector with the af 101

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
aldo montesano
Shooting image from a proyector with the af 101
on Jan 6, 2012 at 7:15:16 pm

hi there...
i have a couple of questions:

in two weeks we gonna shoot one scene in which a few character will stay the whole time just in front of a proyector, the image it will be totally proyected over them and in the wall just behind them...

my question is:

is the af-101 the right camera for it??

the image that it will be proyected on the wall it will come from a mac book pro connected to a proyector.
in case i use the af-101, for avoid the flickering lines, i should use the syncroscan to syncronize the frequency with the proyector or with the computer??

the light on the room it will be almost nothing, just the proyector and a soft blue light coming through the windows, the af-101 will work ok under this low light situation??

sorry about this questions but what happen it's that we already shoot this scene with a canon 5d and the resoult is disastrous, we got this terribles red lines all over the actors and the wall and we want to be sure to don't make mistakes again...

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Shooting image from a proyector with the af 101
on Jan 12, 2012 at 6:12:57 pm

Totally depends on the projector and it's format- you should test before the day if you have access to the projector.

Noah

Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and GoPro HD Hero.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]