FORUMS: list search recent posts

card failure Panasonic AG-3DA1

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tony Peck
card failure Panasonic AG-3DA1
on Aug 4, 2011 at 4:37:18 am

We got a check card warning on the SD card we were shooting with. The cards are unreadable. We have tried the Panasonic AVCCAM Restorer software without success. Any suggestions on how to get the files off the card.

Thanks,
Tony

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: card failure Panasonic AG-3DA1
on Aug 4, 2011 at 10:40:53 am

What brand/speed sd card were you using?

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and GoPro HD Hero.

Return to posts index

Jan Crittenden Livingston
on Aug 4, 2011 at 11:07:39 am

I would have to chime in with Noah on this one. All SD cards are not built equally. The more expensive cards are more reliable and better built. My suggestions are Panasonic Gold at the minimum, but the new Professional SDHC cards that are Platinum in color and are UHS-1 cards are the best. Fast reliable and they have an on-bard processor watching over the integrity of your data.

I am assuming that it is is the camera that is telling you to check your cards. What do they look like in the computer? Can you find the Streaming folder?

Best,

Jan

Jan Crittenden Livingston
Product Manager, AVCCAM, AG-3DA1, AG-AF100
Panasonic Broadcast & TV Systems

Return to posts index

Tony Peck
on Aug 4, 2011 at 1:38:14 pm

The left eye card does not show up on the computer at all. We do not see the streaming folder. We tied the running the AVCCAM Restorer software. The right eye is fine.

Any suggestions what to try next.

Thanks,
Tony

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Aug 7, 2011 at 10:43:09 am

In order to help you out we need the question above answered- What brand/speed of card were you using?

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and GoPro HD Hero.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]