FORUMS: list search recent posts

Volume of self DVX100 Be

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sofiane baleh
Volume of self DVX100 Be
on Jul 3, 2011 at 2:50:16 pm

Hello I would like to know if there is a way to adjust the volume of auto history to have all the time a uniform volume thank you for your answer

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Volume of self DVX100 Be
on Jul 4, 2011 at 3:44:42 am

Hmm- not sure what you mean there. If you're asking- can automatic level control of audio be set to a permanent setting? Yes- it's called turning it off and use the manual controls.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and GoPro HD Hero.

Return to posts index

sofiane baleh
on Jul 7, 2011 at 8:29:52 am

hello and thank you for your response. sorry I speak little English.
in fact, I would like how to set the camera on automatic audio level because I'm particularly in wedding ceremonies and sometimes I forget to adjust the audio level as I move that this results in a lack or a saturation of the audio.
good day

Return to posts index

John Fishback
on Jul 4, 2011 at 7:56:45 pm

There's a free program called The Levelator which can even out dialogue levels. I've had both good and bad results. You don't have a lot of control of the app. Not sure if this is what you're asking about.

John

MacPro 8-core 2.8GHz 8 GB RAM OS 10.5.8 QT7.6.4 Kona 3 Dual Cinema 23 ATI Radeon HD 3870, 24" TV-Logic Monitor, ATTO ExpressSAS R380 RAID Adapter, PDE enclosure with 8-drive 6TB RAID 5
FCS 3 (FCP 7.0.3, Motion 4.0.3, Comp 3.5.3, DVDSP 4.2.2, Color 1.5.3)

Pro Tools HD w SYNC IO & 192 Digital I/O, Yamaha DM1000, Millennia Media HV-3C, Neumann U87, Schoeps Mk41 mics, Genelec Monitors, PrimaLT ISDN

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]