FORUMS: list search recent posts

AF100 Firmware Update ver. 1.15

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff Regan
AF100 Firmware Update ver. 1.15
on Feb 18, 2011 at 8:17:22 pm

Here is a link to the new AF100 firmware:

https://eww.pavc.panasonic.co.jp/pro-av/support/cs/csregistp2m/ep2main/soft...

Here's what it does:

1. The color of the picture in the LCD display has been improved.

2. During VFR recording, an icon which tells "No audio is recorded" has been added in View finder and LCD display. There is no change for the functionality of the camera.

3. Capability for handling the invisible file made by Mac has been added. The firmware update for the items below has been made possible by using Mac.
- Camera body of AG-AF100 series firmware update
- Lens firmware update by using AG-AF100 series

Jeff Regan
Shooting Star Video
http://www.ssv.com

Return to posts index

Melodie Bryant
Re: AF100 Firmware Update ver. 1.15
on Mar 3, 2011 at 2:24:46 am

Great - and now for some "Beginner's" questions(!).

My firmware did not come with instructions as to where in the card the update should be loaded before it goes into the camera.

Secondly, when I go to format the card afterwards, is it enough to just drag the firmware out? If not, as a Mac user, should I use Mac OS Extended, Extended (journaled),Extended (case-sensitive) or Extended case-sensitive journaled) formats to erase?

Sorry to be such a novice here...

Return to posts index

Melodie Bryant
on Mar 5, 2011 at 3:25:17 am

Nevermind. Figured out that you format the card in the camera. Then there's a patch program to remove unwanted Apple artifacts. After that, it's pretty much straight ahead.

Return to posts index

Greg Idasz
on Jun 10, 2011 at 5:33:36 pm

Hey, I keep getting a Check Card msg. I've followed the instructions, gone from PC, using class 10 32GB card, AC power, dropped the extracted file in... Problem with the camera is occasionally files get corrupted and unrepairable and am really hoping the 1.15 update fixes it. Any ideas? Thanks

Return to posts index

Vince Valdez
on Oct 23, 2013 at 5:31:59 am

Hi Jeff,
I own an AF100 and just recently discovered there was a fix for the color problem on the display. I can't locate the firmware update(1.15) on the support page. Am I too late and out of luck?

Vince

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]