FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lighting suggestions

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
William Dedula
Lighting suggestions
on Jan 7, 2011 at 8:53:38 pm

Hello All;
I need some recommendations for good lighting setups for a corporate videocam system based upon the Panasonic HMC-150 which we purchased about 6 months ago.

I frequently have to videotape presentations in a darkened room probably from about 10-20 feet away. My shots have been coming out a little dark even if the IRIS is full open.

I'm looking for a video light that performs well, and is portable (Ie. can be carried from location to location and can run on batteries).

If you have any recommendations or if you need more info. please reply to this post. Thanks.

Tim

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: Lighting suggestions
on Jan 7, 2011 at 10:34:21 pm

Need more info.

Are you wanting to have the light by or on the camera or can you place the light close to the subject. 20 feet is a long way to throw a camera light.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Jan 8, 2011 at 2:31:14 am

Yeah at that distance you don't light from the camera you light from nearer your subject...

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.

Return to posts index

William Dedula
on Jan 9, 2011 at 1:25:25 pm

Hello All;
That's one of the things I have to determine and it seems like I'll need a portable, off-camera light. Any suggestions?

Tim

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]