FORUMS: list search recent posts

Panasonic AG-HMC -41E,42, 43- AVCHD Camcorder PAL

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ross Magiros
Panasonic AG-HMC -41E,42, 43- AVCHD Camcorder PAL
on Dec 23, 2010 at 1:22:35 am

Does anyone know the difference between these models? Especially the 43 - it's listed as a bit cheaper on the globalmediapro website but there's no info to indicate why?

Also, would anyone recommend one of these cameras? And do theywork easily with Final Cut Pro?

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Panasonic AG-HMC -41E,42, 43- AVCHD Camcorder PAL
on Dec 23, 2010 at 6:30:56 pm

Panasonic gives slightly different numbers to represent models intended for sale in the U.S. vs. Japan. vs Europe etc. Make sure you're buying a model intended for sale in your territory. It may cost you a bit more but you'll get the right voltage battery charger, correct video standard if it applies and most importantly a warranty that is good in your country. Otherwise you'll be stuck with what we call a grey market import. That is- an authorized Panasonic dealer selling a model for a territory they're not authorized to sell.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.

Return to posts index

Ross Magiros
on Dec 23, 2010 at 11:34:59 pm

Thanks for that Noah, but how do I tell which model is intended for my region? I'm in Australia.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Dec 25, 2010 at 2:22:08 am

I'd call up a couple dealer and inquire.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Canon 5D Mark II and 7D.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]