FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to make more technically my Panasonic

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jose Noguera
How to make more technically my Panasonic
on May 27, 2010 at 1:26:10 am

Hi

I hope you can guide me a question I ask myself. I have a video camera Panasonic full HDC-HS100 HD. Understand Las limitations for being a handycam, But I noticed that several online videos that are recorded with camcorders are similar with pretty good results. I like to have your opinion from us about changing my video camera with a better, As professional as possible (within the lowest cost possible).

I've noticed in the Panasonic aghmc40 for 2.U.S. $ 300. Is the most I can afford a camcorder at this time, Is a good camcorder to buy? Or I stay with my HS100?

Audiovisual work made for tv ads, But low budget, But my intention is to work as professional as possible, At least obtain images with superior quality and strive to achieve optimal results in post production.

Used for post SonyVegas 9.0 After Effects CS4.

Your opinion would be helpful, And even better if I can guide i need to get the results that I have with the video camera.

Once again thanks!

Greetings.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: How to make more technically my Panasonic
on May 27, 2010 at 4:54:34 pm

"more professional" can mean a lot of different things. Personally I think the Canon, Panasonic and Nikon DSLR cameras are the quickest way to another level of cinematography and they're surprisingly affordable. I'm talking about Canon 7D, 5D Mark II and T2i, Panasonic GF1 and Nikon D90/D300S.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

Jose Noguera
Re: How to make more technically my Panasonic
on May 28, 2010 at 3:16:07 am

Noah,
Gracias por contestar, he mirado las opciones y me encantaria poder comprar la HVX200 pero creo que mi presupuesto no es suficiente.

Debo suponer que al ofrecerme estas opciones de compra tu opinion es que debo cambiar mi camara hs100 de todos modos? o tendria algunos consejos para que mi "full HD" se vea verdaderamente como Full HD...?

Ojala pueda aconsejarme con algunos consejos para poder seguir trabajando con la misma camara hasta alcanzar el presupuesto suficiente para comprar una mejor camara.

Realmente cree que no es recomendable la compra de la hmc40? que opinion tiene de esta camara?

Saludos y muchas gracias

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]