FORUMS: list search recent posts

10oa free run tc failure

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Upton
10oa free run tc failure
on Apr 26, 2010 at 2:56:52 pm

100A free run TC stops when I shut off camera ruining what "sync" I had with other camera. On full-sized cameras there is a small TC battery that needs to be replaced when similar problem occurs. Is there a TC battery in the 100a? I can't find any mention in the manual. Or is there another solution? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: 10oa free run tc failure
on Apr 26, 2010 at 4:06:26 pm

The internal battery is rechargeable so if you are not getting TC in Free Run leave the camera plugged into AC power overnight. If that doesn't do the trick the camera may need servicing.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

Tom Upton
on Apr 26, 2010 at 4:09:38 pm

Noah,

Thanks for the tip. I guessing after five years the battery is shot, but I'll give it a try.

Any idea where the battery is located?

Tom

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
on Apr 26, 2010 at 7:14:45 pm

I'm pretty sure it's sealed into the camera and not user serviceable. But if anyone else has a different experience they may chime in.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!
Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II and Canon 7D.
Watch Formosa- My indie movie shot with the SDX900 and finished with Final Cut Studio.

Return to posts index

Jan Crittenden Livingston
on Apr 26, 2010 at 7:29:46 pm

Plug the camera in and leave it overnight. The battery should charge.

Jan Crittenden Livingston
Product Manager, HPX500, HPX300, HPX170, HVX200A
Panasonic Broadcast & TV Systems

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]