FORUMS: list search recent posts

Panasonic BluRay Player &HMC 150

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Moss
Panasonic BluRay Player &HMC 150
on Oct 2, 2009 at 5:38:26 pm

I realized that I fell UPHILL because my HMC 150 shoots footage that plays on my Panasonic BluRay Player via the SD Card. Here is my question, and no one may be able to answer this, but I hope so. If I edit my footage, what format can I render it as for it to playback over the SD card on my Blu Ray Player in the same manner that the raw footage plays. Am I making sense? I have rendered edited footage as AVCHD, but for some reason it won't play on the Panasonic BluRay player. It doesn't even show up on the player. I don't have a BluRay burner yet, so I was thinking that I could have HD files that could play via the SD card, but I can't find a format that the player will read other than raw from the HMC150.

I hope someone understands what I am attempting to ask.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Moss
Mossman Productions

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Panasonic BluRay Player &HMC 150
on Oct 2, 2009 at 8:16:35 pm

Author as a Blu-Ray disc I'd imagine- I suspect your player also has some hints about this as well.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera! Unlock the secrets of the 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, and Panasonic DVX100.
http://www.callboxlive.com
DSLR Cinematography Blog

Return to posts index

Tim Selander
Re: Panasonic BluRay Player &HMC 150
on Oct 28, 2009 at 3:17:04 pm

Can't help you with your question, sorry.

However, may I ask what model is your Panasonic player? And are you happy with the way it plays your HMC150 high bitrate footage off the SD card? We just got a couple HMC150s and are looking for a quick and easy way to check footage before heading into the edit room. Thanks for your input.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]