FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can anyone help with my panasonic AG-DV1dc

COW Forums : Panasonic Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
travis schlafmann
Can anyone help with my panasonic AG-DV1dc
on Sep 14, 2009 at 7:37:37 pm

Hello I always Loved my AG-DV1dc lil deck/monitor. I have had it for a few years and haven’t used it in a while. I put a battery in (also tried the battery adapter) and to my dismay it wont work at all. None of the buttons function but the screen still lights up standard blue. If I start it up and press menu very quickly it will let me get into the menu but then I cannot exit without powering down. Does anyone have any help or tips. I have had a hard time reaching anyone at Panasonic to get any info as to whether they can help with warranty service or just cause Im a nice guy;) Wondering if anyone has had similar issues and can help I've got a bunch of tapes for an edit and can't capture anything augghhh. Thanks a bunch-Travis

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Can anyone help with my panasonic AG-DV1dc
on Sep 14, 2009 at 8:10:11 pm

If it's more than a year or two old, I'd imagine it's out of warranty. But you can very likely pay to get it repaired at a Panasonic service center.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera!. Unlock the secrets of the 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, and Panasonic DVX100.
http://www.callboxlive.com

Return to posts index

travis schlafmann
Re: Can anyone help with my panasonic AG-DV1dc
on Sep 21, 2009 at 3:22:55 pm

Nope not a couple years old. Ive had it for a few years probably like 4.5. Im trying to find resources to repair it myself or anyone that can give me tips about where to start tackling that task. Im sure i can def pay Panasonic hundreds of dollars to fix a device that i barely used in the first place but can't afford that route.
Thanks-Travis
travisdigitalvideo.drivehq.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]